I’m not sure what drugs the employees at Vanity Fair were taking in 1990, but this cover makes my brain explode.
A tough cop is given his most difficult assignment: masquerade as a kindergarten teacher in order to find a drug dealer…
Fuck Yeah Stretch Armstrong.
1992 Apple Powerbook Duo (retailed for $3,000 MSRP when it launched).
Shannen Doherty was the Lindsay Lohan of the 90’s.
Just a badass out-of-control party animal.
(US Weekly, circa 1993)
5 Reasons Why This Film Is For Da Ladies
1. Starring a Young, Dreamy-eyed Johnny Depp
2. Poster Featuring Johnny Depp with Fully Shaved & Chiseled Stonehenge Chest
3. Pink-Colored Movie Title with Accompanying Romantic Beach Cuddling Couple
4. “The Story of a Man, Who Thought He Was The Greatest Lover in The World”
5. Unrealistic but Incredibly Sexy Foreign-Sounding Name (Don Juan DeMarco)
There are more reasons to why da ladies may love it …. add in your comments :)
(Movie: Don Juan DeMarco, circa 1994)